Yoga is known for its blessings to calm the nerves, distressing thoughts, and energies of your frame inside out. It helps to enhance the bloodstream, oxygen waft in the frame and improves the functioning of all your body organs.
But in today’s article, we will focus on the best seven yoga exercises that will reduce your belly fat and come up with a trim tummy.
These exercises are amazing to strengthen your core and in a matter of weeks not only you will see the external progress, but also your mind will be in a much better place.
1. STANDING FORWARD BEND
While leaning forward, this pose is extremely effective in targeting the belly. Don’t worry if you can all the way through with the exercise. You will get better in no time!
- Stand in the Mountain pose, with your hands on either side of the body while your feet rest together, with the heels touching each other.
- Keep your spine straight.
Inhaling deeply, lift your hand upwards.
- As you exhale, bend forward specified your body is parallel to the floor.
- Inhale, then exhale, and bend forward completely, with your body falling away from the hips.
- Try to touch the floor, with palms straight on the floor, and without bending your knees.
- Beginners can try touching the toes or just the ankles to begin with, working your way to the floor.
- Holding your breath, tuck your tummy in, and hold the position for 60 to 90 seconds.
Exhale, leave your toes and lift your body to come back to the Mountain pose.
Repeat this exercise 10 times, leaving an interval of 10 secs between 2 repetitions.
It can be said with confidence that the planks are one of the most effective exercises out there and the ones who already tried them know that they aren’t as easy as they look. However, if you practice them on a daily basis you will get used to it and you will see the progress in a very short period of time.
- Your upper body should be in a straight line when you lift your elbows and fingers, and then you need to maintain a straight line with deep breaths with abdominal muscles.
- The neck, and the head, so by pressing the muscles from the buttocks, divide your weight into your legs and elbows so that you can also strengthen the balance.
- Hold for 15-30 secs or as long as possible
Repeat this exercise 5 times and rest a minimum of 15 seconds between each pose.
3. PONTOON POSE
- The pontoon pose focuses on the back and leg muscles which ultimately helps reduce stored fat in the waist.
- Start in a lying position on your back with your legs stretched out and your arms down at your side.
- Inhale as you lift your legs up while stretching your toes and feet. Your legs should remain straight.
- Form a 45-degree angle with your body by reaching your arms toward your extended legs.
- Breath normally as you hold the post for 15 seconds.
- Release the pose and allow your body to rest for 15 seconds.
Repeat the pose 5 times with a rest in between each one.